Aptify® Case Management provides a set of tools that allow you to record, track, audit and analyse any query, issue or failure raised. These can be secured to ensure complete confidentiality between the operator and the client. The built in reporting facilities can analyse case aging, team efficiency, recurring issues or emerging trends or even questions that are not yet formulated.
- Cases can be organised into a hierarchy of sub-Cases, Histories can be viewed either against a client or an issue and cases can be linked to form relationships
- The system can automate the allocation of cases by a set of assignment rules
- A case can be assigned to many assignees
- Track issues and reasons and trends using the built in Business Intelligence
- Integrated Task Management allows manager to associate a set of tasks which track deadlines and percentage complete
- Attributed case costs can be tracked and reported
- Each case can be surveyed and rated allowing an organisation to track external opinion
- Any number of external files can be attached to a case.
- The business logic mapping tool can be used to automate workflows between case stages.
- Cases can be secured so that only a department or particular member of staff has access to the case details.